Sunday, December 02, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (25) 12.2.12


 
Tynga of Tynga's Reviews is starting a new meme to spotlight the books we receive each week.  Here's what I got: 
 
 
 
  For Review:


Vets in Love
by Cathy Woodman
 
This looks like a cute, fun story - perfect for the holidays!
 
 
   
Purchased:
 
The Winter Palace
by Eva Stachniak
 
I've had my eye on this book for a while and can't wait to start reading it. I've always been interested in Catherine the Great since doing a report on her in college and I believe this book is the first in a series of books surrounding her life.
 
 
 

 
 What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Vets In Love looks extremely adorable and sigh, I cannot resist books with dogs on the cover. Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it look cute? I think it may be part of a series...if I like this one, I might be checking the others out!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

 

Always With a Book Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare